Make Stretch Marks a Thing of The Past With These Simple Tips & Tricks
Those of us suffering from stretch marks understand how much of an impact these scars can have on our daily life. They can influence everything from what clothes we wear to our vacation choices to how much skin we want to show our new love interests. And that really sucks. It doesn’t have to be that way, though.
Whether your stretch marks are from pregnancy, a rapid shift in weight, or hitting it too hard in the gym, there are options for dealing with these pesky scars. Today we’re going to look at some medical options, home remedies, and medical-grade creams that can be discretely purchased over the counter. Ready to learn how you can dramatically fade, and in some cases eradicate stretch marks for good?
Some Popular Options for Stretch Mark Removal
There are dozens of options for fading and removing unwanted stretch marks. Which option is best for you really depends on how much money and\or time you want to invest in getting rid of them. If money is no object, and you’re ready to be rid of your stretch marks before beach season in a couple of months, there’s always cosmetic surgery.
The cost of stretch mark removal surgery, which starts at around $5000, leaves this option out of reach for most of us. So, what are your other options? Stretch mark creams are a little less costly, and with our exclusive SAVE10 discount code you can save 10% off your entire order.
Medical Options for Stretch Mark Removal
Aside from stretch mark removal surgery, there are other medical options for fading or removing stretch marks. Unfortunately, for most of us, these medical options can be quite pricey, and the procedures are not covered by insurance.1 These medical options include:
- Chemical Peels – This option involves your doctor applying a caustic acid to the stretch marks in order to, basically, burn them off of your body, albeit in a controlled manner. The cost for each chemical peel can range from $100-$600 depending on the treatment area. Very light stretch marks may only need 2-3 treatments. Deeper scars may take up to 6-8 treatments spaced about 1 month apart.
- Laser Therapy – This treatment involves the doctor burning away stretch mark scars with lasers. The cost for each laser treatment is around $200. Men, with light stretch marks on the shoulders, due to weight lifting, may only need 2-3 treatments. Deep stretch marks on the stomach, due to pregnancy or weight gain, may need up to 8-10 laser treatments. Check out our post, “The Truth About Scar Removal Surgery” here.
- Microneedling – This option involves a small, hand-held roller covered with thousands of “micro-needles”. When rolled over stretch marks, these needles puncture the surrounding skin, activating the body’s production of collagen, which is known to fade blemishes, acne scars, and stretch marks.
Since few of us have the funds for such drastic measures, nor the desire to be bathed in acids or blasted with lasers, there are some less drastic home-based remedies we can turn to.
Home-Based Remedies to Fade Stretch Marks
These home-based remedies may not be as effective at reducing the appearance of stretch marks as medical options are, but these treatments do seem to help with smaller and lighter stretch marks, at a fraction of the cost as the above treatments.2
- Citric Acid – The citric acid found in fruits like limes and lemons, when applied topically to the skin, can cause a bleaching effect on stretch marks. This treatment doesn’t really remove the stretch marks, it just makes them less noticeable.
- Vitamin A – In a clinical study conducted in 1996, researchers found that topically applying retinoids, such as Vitamin A, can reduce the inflammation and appearance of stretch marks over time.
- Oils – Certain oils, such as olive oil, coconut oil, and almond oil, are filled with antioxidants, vitamin E, and moisturizers that can reduce the appearance of stretch marks that are smaller and lighter in appearance.
- Sugaring – A mixture of sugar, lemon juice, and olive oil directly applied to stretch marks has shown some promise in fading them. This three-pronged approach exfoliates the scar tissue around stretch marks, bleaches the skin for a more even skin tone, and moisturizes the skin around the stretch mark, all of which will reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Egg Whites – This one may sound a little weird, but applying scrambled, uncooked eggs whites to stretch marks can cause them to be less noticeable. Egg whites are packed full of proteins and amino acids that are known to regenerate and smooth scar tissue and stretched out skin.
While these home-based stretch mark treatments are pretty affordable, they really only work on smaller stretch marks that aren’t very deep. If you’re looking for something more effective than home-based remedies, yet less expensive and invasive than medical remedies, you’re going to want to look into some over-the-counter stretch mark creams.
Over the Counter Stretch Mark Removal Creams
We think by choosing stretch mark creams, you’re able to get the best of both worlds; a pain-free solution with clinically-proven results that last. Stretch mark removal creams can be purchased at pharmacies or online. These creams are applied directly to stretch marks and the surrounding skin and can be used by both men and women, on any part of the body without risk of adverse side effects.
Unfortunately, not all of these over-the-counter stretch mark removal creams are created equal. You’ll have to be careful to choose a product that’s legitimately able to back its claims.
The vast majority of these creams contain nothing more than moisturizers, and maybe a few of the ingredients we discussed in the home remedy section. The only difference between the home remedies and some of these stretch mark creams is that the creams are packed in fancy packaging and can cost hundreds of dollars more than the ingredients in them.
There is one particular cream, though, that stands out among the rest for its ability to fade and remove even the deepest stretch marks; Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy, created by Skinception®.
Why Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy Cream?
Why do we consider Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy cream to be the best on the market? Because it takes a multi-faceted approach to stretch mark removal. While most stretch mark removal creams only have 3-4 active ingredients in them that moisturize, bleach, and\or exfoliate, Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy cream goes the extra mile by:
- Boosting Collagen Production – Similar to the micro needling discussed above, but without the needles and pain.3
- Reducing Scarring – Ingredients in the formulation, such as lotus leaf extract and beta-glucan, are clinically proven to reduce the size and appearance of scars.
- Reducing Discoloration – There are numerous sources of citric acid in the formulation, which can bleach stretch marks and even out skin tone.
- Restoring Elasticity – The formula contains ingredients like Darutoside™ that are clinically proven to improve the skin’s elasticity, so that skin can stretch without forming new stretch marks.
- Reducing Inflammation – There are numerous ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties in the Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy formulation. This helps to reduce the size and appearance of stretch marks.
- Promoting Macrophage Development – One ingredient, Beta Glucan, helps promote healthy macrophage development, which is responsible for destroying dead or mutated skin cells, and replacing them with new, healthy skin cells.
- Hydrating Skin – As opposed to most stretch mark creams, which are formulated with only one or two moisturizers, Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy is formulated with eight powerful skin moisturizers.
If you’d like to see these amazing benefits for yourself, you can try this unique medical-grade stretch mark cream absolutely risk-free. Aside from our full money-back guarantee, you’ll be able to take advantage of our limited-time exclusive discount code. Just enter SAVE10 at the time of purchase for 10% of your entire order.
Clinically Proven Ingredients
In addition to its multi-faceted approach to stretch mark reduction, Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy has something most other stretch mark creams don’t; clinically proven ingredients.
Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy contains three ingredients that have been clinically proven to reduce the coloration, width, depth, and length of stretch marks.
The Regestril™ Clinical Study
In this clinical study, 13 women with stretch marks due to pregnancy were given a Regestril™ cream to be applied twice a day for 56 days. At the end of the study, researchers determined that the Regestril™ was responsible for a:
- 21.7% improvement in stretch mark coloration.
- 26.7% reduction in stretch mark width.
- 21.9% reduction in stretch mark depth.
- 10.8% improvement in skin thickness.
- 72.5% decrease in stretch mark depression.
The Pro-Coll-One+® Clinical Study
In this clinical study, Pro-Coll-One+® was proven to boost collagen production, when applied topically, by 1,190%. This new collagen is responsible for healthy skin cells being created to replace the damaged cells in and around stretch marks.4
The Darutoside™ Clinical Study
In this clinical study, a Darutoside™ solution was applied directly to stretch marks twice a day for four weeks. At the conclusion of the study, researchers found that Darutoside™ was responsible for a :
- 52% reduction in the length of stretch marks.
- 14% increase in surface smoothness.
- 55% reduction in the indentation of stretch marks.
How Quickly does Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy Work?
While you may want your stretch marks gone ASAP, unfortunately, that’s just not possible. Even medical treatments like chemical peels take months to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The active ingredients in Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy need some time to work before results become apparent. Most users start to see initial results in 30-60 days, with continued improvement the longer it’s used. So what are you waiting for?
Where to Buy Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy Cream
Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy is not available in stores or pharmacies. The only place to buy it is directly from our website. Both the purchase and shipping are discreet, and the manufacturer offers bulk discounts and a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Are You Ready to Live Your Life Free from Stretch Marks?
Are you tired of hiding your body, and being embarrassed by your stretch marks? Well, you don’t have to any longer. You do have options when it comes to the management and reduction of stretch marks. In our opinion, Skinception® Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy cream is the best option out there. And with its money-back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose, except, of course, your stretch marks.
Also read Dr. Dave David’s post, “How To Reduce the Appearance of Scars and Stretch Marks After Pregnancy.“
1. “Stretch Mark Removal Costs, Prices, Financing – DocShop.com.” 3 Jul. 2015, https://www.docshop.com/education/dermatology/body/stretch-mark-removal/cost.
2. “5 Home Remedies for Stretch Marks – Healthline.” https://www.healthline.com/health/home-remedies-for-stretch-marks.
3. “Stretch Marks: Common Causes and How To Get Rid of Them.” 8 Feb. 2019, https://www.webmd.com/beauty/what-are-stretch-marks.
4. “PRO-COLL-ONE+®, Collagen I performance (Cosmetic / Skin ….” https://www.silab.fr/produit-73-pro-coll-one_usa.html.