Is Mushroom Defense™ for You?
If you’re looking for powerful, proven, natural nutrients to help strengthen your immune system, mushrooms are a good choice, especially if you’re already taking your vitamins and zinc. Mushroom Defense can help you if you’re:
- A busy mother who can’t afford “sick” days.
- A small business owner with customers who rely on your health.
- Someone who feels unwell often and would like to see if mushrooms can help.
Whatever your reason, the ingredients in Mushroom Defense have been shown to enhance immune system function, boost mental clarity and improve overall well-being.
The Amazing Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms
Mushrooms have been a crucial part of human culture for centuries. There are approximately 38,000 known species of mushrooms worldwide. Approximately 270 of these fungi have shown astonishing positive health benefits.
Mushrooms are an incredible source of nutrients, vitamins, alkaloids, flavonoids, terpenes, phenolic compounds, polysaccharides and much more. Research has shown that these amazing properties can neutralize damaging free radicals. That is extremely important for improving your overall health and longevity.
In fact, research shows mushrooms are more similar to humans than plants, so it’s no wonder they provide powerful health-boosting benefits.
Mushroom Defense Comes with 10 Immunity Boosting Super Shrooms
Mushroom Defense is a powerful blend of mushroom mycelium and fruit bodies. We specifically chose this formula due to the extensive research on each individual mushroom.
Our unique, immune-supporting formulation includes:
- Cordyceps Sinensis
- Lion’s Mane
- Turkey Tail
- Royal Sun Agaricus
- White Button
- Black Fungus
Each ingredient has been trusted for centuries for its food and health benefits. Now it is your chance to give your immune system the support it deserves!
Try Mushroom Defense Risk-Free Today
Mushroom Defense is backed by our 67-day, money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return the bottles and we’ll promptly refund your money, minus shipping, no questions asked.
There’s nothing for you to lose by giving Mushroom Defense a try, so support your immune system with Mushroom Defense today. Back To The Top
Just Take a Look at Everything You Get In the Mushroom Defense™ Formula
Cordyceps Sinensis Mycelium Powder
People have used cordyceps for centuries for their many extraordinary health benefits. This rare mushroom has a strange parasitic cycle that grows from the body of a caterpillar after infecting its body. Though cordyceps are not “technically” mushrooms, they pack powerful immune-boosting and health-enhancing properties, such as:
- Supercharges your NK-cells.
- Enhances your body’s antioxidant system.
- Aids in blood sugar health.
- Improves your blood flow for greater endurance.
- Increases your energy levels.
- Promotes cholesterol health.
- Helps reduce inflammation.
Reishi Mushroom or Ganoderma Lucidum Fruit Extract
Reishi is one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide because of its amazing health benefits. Known for its legendary “relaxing” effect, which helps to calm and focus the busy mind, this powerful fungus also has immune function benefits. In addition, the reishi mushroom:
- Has mood-boosting properties.
- Helps alleviate stress.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Improves focus.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps boost natural killer cell production.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Benefits cholesterol and blood pressure health.
- Aids in weight loss.
Shiitake Mushroom or Lentinus Edodes Fruit Extract
The shiitake mushroom is one of the most well-studied fungi to date. It contains a polysaccharide known as Lentinan, which delivers immunoprotective properties to improve the quality of life. Many studies show positive health benefits from taking Shiitake regularly, such as:
- Improving blood sugar levels.
- Protecting the immune system.
- Encouraging weight loss.
- Enhancing cardiovascular health.
- Promoting healthy blood pressure and circulation.
- Lowering the bad, or LDL cholesterol.
Lion’s Mane or Hericium Erinaceus Fruit
Lion’s Mane is a feathery pom-pom looking mushroom that also resembles a lion's mane, hence the name. This rare fungus helps improve brain function and could also:
- Aid in protecting cognitive function.
- Help improve memory and concentration.
- Support anti-inflammation.
- Promote gut health.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Produce powerful antioxidant properties.
- Improve cholesterol and blood sugar.
Maitake Mushroom or Polyporus Frondosus Fruit Extract
Maitake grows in the northeastern parts of Japan and in the U.S on oak trees. In Japanese, this mushroom is called the “dancing mushroom.” Packed full of incredible immunity-boosting properties, this unique mushroom also helps with the production of important cells that fight bacteria. The benefits of maitake mushrooms include:
- Stimulating the production of T-cells and NK-cells.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Bringing anti-inflammatory effects.
- Strong antioxidants.
Turkey Tail Extract (Fruit)
The people of China have used this legendary mushroom for centuries to improve overall health. It got its name from the tan and brown rings on its surface that look like the tail of a turkey. It also produces a powerful compound called polysaccharide-K (PSK), which helps boost the immune system. Turkey tail is beneficial because it:
- Contains polysaccharide-K (PSK).
- Improves your immune function.
- Is full of mega-powerful antioxidants.
- Has been extensively researched for its health-boosting effects.
Chaga Mushroom or Agaricus Blazei Fruit Extract
The Chaga mushroom is rapidly growing as a popular health-boosting fungus. This mushroom grows on birch trees in cold climates. An excellent source of antioxidants that fight free radicals and inflammation, it can:
- Help reduce “bad” or LDL cholesterol.
- Provide anti-aging effects.
- Fight harmful free radicals.
- Act as an immunity-boosting powerhouse.
Royal Sun or Agaricus Subrufescens Fruit Extract
Royal Sun Agaricus is also known as the “almond mushroom” because of its nut-like scent. It’s cultivated in the U.S., Western Europe and Asian countries. This mushroom and contribute to your:
- Immune system health.
- Cholesterol levels.
- Balanced blood sugar.
- Higher quality of life.
White Button Mushroom or Agaricus Bisporus Fruit Extract
This is the most commonly consumed mushroom in the world. This amazing mushroom has been a part of human culture for centuries and can:
- Help promote longevity.
- Provide B-vitamins and selenium.
- Support your immune system.
- Promote cardiovascular health.
Black Fungus or Auricularia Auricula Fruit Extract
The name might sound scary, but this ear-shaped mushroom is full of health-boosting benefits. This mushroom, which people have used traditionally for centuries as a food and an immunity booster is famous for:
Back To The Top
- Helping to alleviate sore throats.
- Being full of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Offering powerful immune system enhancing properties.
- Providing natural gut health support.
Back To The Top
Super impressed with this product.
"Super impressed with this product. I originally bought it for the immune system boost but I'll keep buying it for the mental clarity I get while taking these. They are a bit pricey, but the quality is excellent so to me it's an excellent value."